Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Moo| MiniCards have arrived!

My MOO| MiniCards came! I was hoping they would show up a day or two before the Polish Bazaar so I could take them with me. But unfortunately that wasn't so. I actually had to take some temporary business cards that I made with me. Here were the ones I made for the bazaar:



The funny thing is that the MOO| MiniCards ended up coming sometime Saturday afternoon while I was at the Polish Bazaar. I am really happy with how they look and I can't wait to make another order. They came in this wonderful white little plastic box made from recycled materials.



I really like the size of the MiniCards, but I am also going to look into some of their other products. And playing around on the MOO.com page I noticed that they have MOO business card sampler where you get a sample pack of 10 business cards free!


Link to: Business Card Sampler

No comments: