Friday, March 19, 2010

Port Townsend Cruise 2010.

Two weekends ago was the annual Port Townsend Cruise hosted by ACHTUNING. The event is considered to be the "jump-start" event for the Pacific Northwest European car scene. This year there were over 450+ European cars that attended the cruise that also helped support NW Harvest---1600 lbs. of food and $200 was raised to donate to NW Harvest. Since my poor VW was & still isn't working, I tagged along with my friends. Here are just a few photos from the event:






I will make sure to post some more photos from the cruise on my Flickr page this weekend.

Also, just a little reminder: head on over to my my Etsy and take a look at the SALE SECTION.


Items will be on sale until March 25th.... fun jewelry for the spring and lots of great discounts! Plus FREE worldwide shipping as well as free gift wrapping.

No comments: