Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gift Certificates Available in my Etsy Shop!

This past few weeks have been quite busy with a holiday show, etsy orders, and custom pieces. But I would like to share with you some great news. Are you looking to buy handmade? Not sure about which item to choose for that special gift? Or perhaps you have procrastinated a bit and waited until the last moment to go shopping. Give that special someone in your life an Ada Rosman gift certificate! These lovely gift certificates are now available in my Etsy shop.

Gift Certificate $25

Gift certificates are available in denominations of: $25, $50, $75, and $100.

Gift Certificate $75

Upon your purchase and payment, I will email you a .pdf file via email that you can print out and give to your recipient. If you want a gift certificate in another amount, I can create a custom listing for you, just contact me through my Etsy shop or email me at: adarosman [at] gmail.com

HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments: