Thursday, February 10, 2011

Che'mel Salon :: new jewelry.

I can't believe it is already February. Eeek.... what happened to posting more often. I guess a few weeks have gone by since my last post. Things have been quite busy in the studio with new pieces for Valentine's day, an absolutely special custom order, and a few different collaborations. I have been trying to keep my facebook page updated with quick posts as much as possible, thus I have neglected my blog. Oops.

Anyhow, I wanted to share with you some pictures from my new installation of pieces at Che'mel Salon.



new items arrive....

Baltic Amber from Poland.

Also, as Christy Pelland prepares to launch her official website launch of Sweet Betty Jean pin up Artistry on Valentine's Day, February 14th. Che'mel Salon will host be hosting the Sweet Betty Jean presents The Peep Show event on Saturday, February 12th at Che'mel Salon on Tacoma's 6th Ave from 6pm -9pm. I am creating some pin-up esk inspired jewels. I will be sure to post some pictures tomorrow.


No comments: