Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Moving back....

So whoever perhaps has followed my blog thus far has noticed that I haven't posted anything in quite along time. It is definitely my fault....since I really would like to post on here more often. My simple explanation is that moving from coast to coast has caused this delay. But things have somewhat settled down. It has been almost three weeks since we moved back. Our move from Florida to Washington took about 3 1/2days. Which I personally think is great timing, since moving down to Florida took about 5 days. I am glad to be back in Washington since I did miss my friends and of course Seattle. I suppose that is just how things were suppose to be. At least I don't regret the experience and I am glad that I tired.

Some images from the travels:






......and also would like to wish everyone safe and happy holidays!

No comments: