Sunday, January 4, 2009

Update....

Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Already the beginning of 2009 has started out pretty interesting and fun for me. And I can only hope that the rest of the year continues like this. Here is a little update on items in store for this year:

One item that I am excited about is having my own website. I have always wanted to have one and feel like this would be a perfect time. I am super thankful for my friend Mario for helping me out with it! I am eager to get it up and running.....and am keeping my fingers-crossed, that it will be up by next weekend! (I will keep you all posted on this.)

And another item, that I am thrilled about is being a featured artist of the month at Poppy in Washington, DC. Poppy is owned by Heidi Hess, a fellow classmate and jewelry designer herself. I haven't had the opportunity to see the store in person, but I am amazed by all the beautiful images of the store. It truly looks like a unique and wonderful space.




....and I would also like to say thank you to Sara for the incredible gift!!! I can not describe how thankful and happy I am for it. It will beyond a doubt really help me out. THANK YOU!!!!

No comments: