Thursday, November 19, 2009

gift wrapped: jewelry bags.

Today I would like to share with you some of my jewelry bags-- I design and make each one of them. The following image is of my classic beige/cream jewelry bag along with my new logo. Special thanks to Rebecca Stewart-Johnson and Christy Pelland for designing my fabulous logo.


Last week, I had shared with you a few images of my NEW holiday candy cane bags. This is how you can find your lovely holiday packages once they arrive...


While here is how my custom wedding orders will come packaged.


I feel like craftsmanship is truly an essential part to EVERY piece, however, I also think that presentation is as IMPORTANT. All of my jewelry comes gift wrapped for FREE in my handmade jewelry bags and each pieces will arrive packaged in a jewelry gift box. So you don't have to worry about gift wrapping. I am also able to attach a short personal message.

No comments: