Monday, June 14, 2010

custom: silver ring (part 2)

So here is the second part of my custom: silver ring blog post, where I will be sharing some of the rings that are now available in my etsy shop as well as giving you ideas on custom rings. My 143 (I Love You)- Necklace is now also available as a ring! The 143 sterling silver ring is 5/16" inches wide--- the simple band has the numbers 143 stamped and has a liver of sulfur patina that has been removed in spots. Similar in style to the necklace!


Class of 2010- Ring has the numbers 2010 stamped... which would definitely make a great gift for a recent graduate!


I recently had an order on etsy where I customized the Class of 2010- Ring with the initials of the graduate's university. The recent graduate had just finished studying at Florida State University and didn't want a ring that was traditional, but rather something a bit more unique. Congrats to all the 2010 graduates!


This band can truly be customized to say anything you want from anniversary dates, your children's initials or names, high school or university names, fun words.... anything you can imagine! You can get the 5/16" width sterling silver band customized at no cost with up to 15 letters and/or numbers.

No comments: