Wednesday, October 20, 2010

VAIN installation.

Okay, alright... I am finally back to blogging. This time I will honestly be posting more frequently. Today, I would like to share with you a few images from the Ballard Artwalk, more specifically the installation of my collaboration with Claire. The Artwalk was a success despite the horrible downpour outside. Here are few images from the VAIN installation of Claire's lovely postcards and my new collection of jewelry:


VAIN: installation

VAIN: October Artwalk


VAIN: installation


If you weren't able to come by the Artwalk, you still can stop come by VAIN and take a look at our work. It will be up until the end of November. I will be uploading a few more images of our work on my flickr page.

P.S.- what do you think of my new hair cut and color (can you guess what color it is, since the image is black and white)?

No comments: