Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Website/ Grand Opening of Poppy.

Well, this week's Wednesday's Artist of the Week will be postponed until tomorrow (Friday). I have been working hard on my website with my friend Mario. And I am HAPPY to announce that it is up and running. It has definitely been a fun process, learning about all the things that Photoshop and Flash can do. Really great tools!!! There are still some things that I will be tweaking and adding on in the days to come to my website. So please stay tuned for updates. However, please do go by and see what I have been up to: www.adarosman.com




Today, is also the Grand Opening of Poppy (www.poppymetals.com) in Georgetown, Washington DC. In an earlier post, I had mentioned that my work would be featured there along with Heidi Hess's (owner of Poppy/jewelry designer).......well TODAY is the day, the Grand Opening Celebration. So if you are in the area please do stop by to see our work:

No comments: