Friday, February 20, 2009

Who wants to be in my treasury?

Today, I came upon the main treasury page just as there was room to post your own treasury. However, I didn't get a spot! But I found a treasury that was titled "Who wants to be in my treasury?" and thought to myself....hmmmm, what an interesting title. I looked in and it said "First 12 to leave a comment are in my Treasury". So I posted a comment and my stackable Baltic Amber- Ring(s) were picked to be in the treasury. What a fun way to get people involved and an unique way to make a treasury!


*(my ring(s) are the very first image in the first row)
Thank you magination for including me in this fun treasury!

Here is the link to the treasury: Who wants to be in my treasury?


M-agination by Marlene has been knitting for over 25 years and has been crocheting for about 5-7 years. She specializes in clothing and accessories. She has a large assortment of animal slippers for children as well as bunny slippers for adults! Please drop by her shop and see her fun creations. My favorite item from her shop would have to be this tuxedo sweater. I recently became an aunt and I can only image how cute this would be on my nephew!



Here is the link to her Etsy shop: M-agination by Marlene

No comments: