Sunday, March 29, 2009

tribute to my favorites!

It was a nice little surprise to find that my Baltic Amber- Ring made it into a treasury today. Southamericatraveler has made yet another wonderful treasury, this time titled "tribute to my favorites!" in which she has listed some items "straight from her favorite sellers list." Thank you for including my work! Here is the treasury (please stop by and take a look before it expires):

*(my ring(s) are the first image in the second row)
Thanks again southamericatraveler for including me in your treasury!

Link to treasury: tribute to my favorites!
Link to: southamericatraveler


Going off the theme of favorites, I thought I would post a few of my own:

via southamericatraveler


via RetroReproHandmade


via ziazia


via Still Memory

No comments: