Saturday, February 13, 2010

BAM: INDULGE jewelry marketplace.

Today, I would like to share with you some photos from the Bellevue Arts Museum: INDULGE jewelry marketplace. The event was this past weekend (Feb. 5-7) at the Bellevue Arts Museum.

Last Thursday was the setup day. Here is a little preview of my booth without the pieces:


My dad and I had designed my booth walls as well as made them ourselves.


These next few group of photos are detail shots of my booth. I had used some vintage suitcases to display some of the collections as well as wooden frames with fabric inserts.



These next photos show some of the various other artist booths at the INDULGE jewelry marketplace event. It was so neat to see everyone's work and how different each artist work was.




I would like to first say thank you to the Bellevue Arts Museum for inviting me to participate in this great event as well as a super special thanks to everyone that helped me prepare for this event.

It was such a wonderful adventure!

No comments: