Tuesday, May 4, 2010

custom: 143 (I Love You)- Necklaces.

Today, I would like to share with you my 143 (I Love You)- Necklace, but with a twist. Each of the following pendants have a different story behind them. All of the necklaces have been hand-stamped with custom messages.


Instead of having 143 stamped on the front, one of my clients wanted to get a pair of necklaces with the numbers 11.11 stamped on them. The meaning behind 11.11 is the month and date of her and her husband's wedding day.


Other ways to have the pendant customized is by having the backs of the 143- Necklace stamped with either dates (e.g. anniversary, wedding, birthdays or perhaps even graduation dates) or couple's initials.


This next piece, the customer wanted to get the initial Z added to the 143 pendant as a gift for their fiance.


These are just a few takes on the custom 143- Necklaces I have made. Stay tuned for more in the future. I think these necklaces are a fun little way of making someone feel special and each custom hand-stamped piece comes at no extra charge. I will be making a new listing on Etsy this evening with further details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would like to buy one

Ada Rosman said...

Thank you so much for your interest. If you are interested in buying one, here is the link to my etsy shop where the necklace can be found: http://www.etsy.com/listing/49924254/143-i-love-you-necklace

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a conversation on etsy.