Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hello May!

So I have been m.i.a. for the past month. I just needed a little blogging break, but now I am definitely back full steam ahead. Boy, this past month has been crazy, chaotic, and fun. Some not so happy mishaps for example car issues and laptop dying on me as well as my facebook account being disabled. HAHA. But also, a lot of fun happenings and new jewelry. I have loads to share with you about some past events like photos from our Urban Glam Night fundraiser for Stand Out Prom to a special piece of jewelry for a Masquerade Ball. So we have a lot to catch up on and I am looking forward to sharing everything with you in the days to come!


Thought I would include a nice sunny photo with today's blog post.... it's an image from a day trip to La Push, Washington. Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....