Sunday, May 2, 2010

Special Mother's Day SALE!

This morning, just as I was getting ready to setup my SALE in my Etsy shop. I logged into Etsy to find my Bloc 9- Necklace on the front page! What a fun surprise, the treasury featured Gift Ideas for Mother's Day. Thanks Etsy!

Now to the SALE part of things. I wanted to put together a special discount just in time for Mother's Day! From May 2-9 you can get 20% OFF* your purchase (*excludes 80's revisited series and custom orders).

Details for discount:
Upon checking out in message to seller write: MOM20 Money will be refunded via paypal. If you would like to see discount reflected beforehand, please contact me.

Happy Mother's Day early and happy shopping! Tomorrow's blog post will feature some items from my Etsy shop that would make perfect mother's day gifts for any mom.

No comments: