Friday, September 4, 2009

new collection.

I will be posting some new items in my Etsy shop next week!

However, I just wanted to share with you a little preview of one of the pieces from my new Moroccan inspired collection as well as an image from last week's photo shoot with Christy Pelland of c. pelland photography and Dannielle Matison.

Last Wednesday, I had dropped off some of my production line pieces at Christy's house, where Christy was going to do a lighting demo/photo shoot for a fellow photographer friend.

It is so neat to see my work on a model! The photo on the left is taken by Christy Pelland from the photo shoot (the model is wearing the same earrings that are on the right); the model's hair and makeup was done by Dannielle Matison. While the detail image on the right is of a pair of earrings from my new Moroccan inspired collection, taken by me. I am anxious to see how the rest of the photos turned out.... STAY TUNED!

Happy weekend everyone! :)

No comments: