Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Treasury: llama love

I was so excited when I saw the title of the treasury my World Textile (Bolivia)- Necklace made it in.... llama love! Llamas are truly one of my favorite animals. I ♥ LLAMAS! Thank you itsalljustmenagerie for including me in this lovely treasury that is dedicated to your spitting friend.


Link to treasury: llama love
Thanks again to itsalljustmenagerie!


itsalljustmenagerie's shop has some wonderful little journals. This fifteen year old entrepreneur loves to create new things! He says "I love trying new things and exploring with different crafts, so watch out, because you never know what might end up in the shop next."




Thanks again. Today, I will be heading off to Oregon for a little camping/hiking/sightseeing break! So until Friday everyone!

No comments: