Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Laurel Creek Manor: Bridal Bash (continued)...

So here are some photos I took at the Bridal Bash. Take a look at the cute swag bags that each bride got to pick up as she came in. Each swag bag contained all kinds of goodies--- information from the various vendors as well as special Bridal Bash discounts.


Christy Pelland of c. pelland photography had a truly gorgeous table setup at the event... it was such a pleasure to spend the day with Christy and Rebecca (Christy's wonderful assistant and truly awesome graphic designer).

Oh, I can't wait to share with you the rack cards that Rebecca designed for me for the Bellevue Arts Museum: INDULGE event. I really love the design! I am so excited for them to come in the mail. So as soon as they get here, I will share with you all the details.


Celebrity Cake Studio had some truly wonderful cakes on display as well as samples!


I personally really liked the detail on this cake...


There was also some really delicious food by ACT 3 CATERING....


Kirsten Cabodi of Laurel Creek Manor had the honor of tossing the wedding bouquet. The beautiful bouquet was put together by Van Lierop Garden Market along with many of the other floral arrangements seen throughout Laurel Creek Manor. This was no ordinary bouqet, the lucky "bride" who caught the bouqet received some extra special discounts from all of the vendors!


Thank you Kirsten for allowing me to part of this wonderful event!

No comments: