Friday, June 19, 2015

Day 3: sentimental person

Those that know me well, know that I am truly sentimental person. I can honestly say I've been like that since as long as I can remember (basically forever). I don't know if has to do with being a first generation immigrant or just a simple hoarding problem since childhood. 





When I was younger, I would fill my room with a random array of eclectic items (I don't think that has changed much though - HA!) ranging from such things as an old license plate (from our family car), colorful textiles to random family keepsakes brought back from Poland and our various travels as a family. 




Thanks to my parents, growing up I got to spend several summers in Poland - some of the fondest memories I have are of spending time with my Grandma in Warsaw and hearing her tell me stories about how life once was. She would often gift me small objects like dishes and random knickknacks, some of the items had such special and unique stories. I just loved hearing her stories!

More tomorrow on this topic . . .

XO,
Ada Rosman

No comments: