Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Sorbet Treasury.

So perhaps you have noticed, there is no new artist post of the week (I am planning on reworking Wednesday's World Artist of the Week....so stay tuned).

However, papermichelle has included my Malinka (Raspberry)- Earrings in a lovely spring influenced treasury---it is bright and fresh! The treasury is titled: Spring Sorbet. Thanks papermichelle for including my earrings in your treasury! Here is the treasury (please stop by and take a look before it expires):


*(my earrings are the third image in the third row)
Thanks again papermichelle for including me in your treasury!
Link to: Spring Sorbet Treasury.

Papermichelle designs, cuts, screen prints and glues all of her cards by hand on her living room floor. She also has a really cute and fun website: www.papermichelle.com. Her Etsy shop is full of wonderful cards, here are some of my favorites (I had a hard time narrowing them down to just a few):




2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh wow, thanks so very much! So sweet of you. I've added your blog to my blogroll. Cheers/Michelle

Ada Rosman said...

Thank you for including my blog in your blogroll! Also, happy to hear that the SPRING SORBET treasury made it to the FRONT PAGE of ETSY! :D YAY!!!!!