Wednesday, May 13, 2009

busy bee...

My posts have been a bit sporadic this past week. I'd like to share with you what has been keeping me so busy. Perhaps as busy as Maja the bee (one of my favorite cartoon characters from Poland).....


First off, the Standout Prom Contest came to an end last week and a lovely young lady will be getting the prom experience of a lifetime. For those of you who perhaps haven't followed my blog on the contest, here is link to a previous post I wrote about the Standout Prom Contest. A number of entries were received, however, this young women truly is what we were looking for--confident and driven. Today, we are going to her high school and surprising her with the official "swag bag". I can't wait....it will be such a great experience to see her reaction.
This past week I have also been really busy working in my studio---filling orders. I am really excited about including my production line pieces in some new shops. I will keep you all posted on the new locations as orders get filled. I will also keep you updated in these weeks to come on my experience as I prepare for the group show at Traver Gallery.

No comments: