Friday, July 31, 2009

Hick Party: projects.

Here are some Hick Party project updates. Monday, we had a Hick Party work party and it was nice to see things coming together. My super pink and purple supplies are finished and ready for the Little Girls chair that will be part of the themed chair auction at the Hick Party. I am excited to see how the chair and rest of the items will look together. But for now here is a picture of the crown and wand I made:


Christy Pelland wanted to have some Shot Belt Drink Dispensers for the Hick Party. My handy little sewing machine and I made four lovely belts for the "Shot Belt Team".



Also, posted two new pieces in my etsy shop! Will be posting more new pieces in the week to come.

This weekend I will be working on some orders. My jewelry will be available in two new locations....in next weeks post I'll include where.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: