Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Treasury: South America

I am so thrilled to find out that I am part of this South American treasury on Etsy that Mich (etsy seller: michvanetta) put together and dedicated to her Bolivian husband. What a great idea of dedicating a treasury to someone. Here is the treasury (please stop by and take a look, before it expires):


*(my earrings are the last image in the second row)
Thanks again to: michvanetta for including me in your treasury!
Link to treasury: South America

Mich has two shops on Etsy. A shop filled with jewelry and another with vintage paper tags as well as some supplies. Take a look at some of these fun vintage tags from her second shop named koot.



Mich, I hope that your family and you will get to go back to Bolivia soon! ¡Felices viajes!

In tomorrow's post, I thought it would be fun to revisit Bolivia through some pictures and talk a bit about what influenced my World Textile (Awayo/Bolivia)- Earrings.

No comments: