Friday, June 5, 2009

Treasury: Tell some one today....

I got a convo today on Etsy from KnotOriginal that she has included my 143 (I Love You)- Necklace in a treasury that includes a few of her favorite items that have the same theme "Tell some one today..." The treasury includes different ways of saying I love you. Here is the treasury (please stop by and take a look, before it expires):


*(my necklace is the first image in the last row)
Thanks KnotOriginal for including me in your treasury!
Link to treasury: Tell some one today...
Link to: KnotOriginal

KnotOriginal is a "wife, daughter, dog mom, cook, accountant, finder of lost socks, business manager, problem solver, caregiver, cared for, opinionated, stubborn, sarcastic, artist, knitter, loved..." In her etsy shop, you can find an array of items ranging from repurposed clothing, knitted scarves and cowls to original paintings. Here is a little preview into some of the items in KnotOriginal's shop.


No comments: