Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Metal-Urge Info.

Just wanted to remind everyone about Metal-Urge again and all of the wonderful events that will be happening this summer. As I mentioned in a prior post, my work can also be found there. Some of my production line pieces will be at the Tacoma Art Museum Store and my one of a kind work will be at the Traver Gallery. I will be showing in a group show with narrative jewelry from Nancy Worden, Ron Ho, Laurie Hall as well as stunning forms and vessels by Catherine Grisez.


Also, the City of Tacoma/Tacoma Arts Commission put together this wonderful brochure filled with all the Metal-Urge information from workshops, exhibits and events all in one place along with a venue map. Take a look:







Head on over to tacomaculture.org/arts/MetalUrge.asp for a pdf file of this brochure and for much more information! Metal-Urge also has a page on facebook... become a fan and you will get updates/information. Here is the link to: Metal-Urge's fan page on Facebook

Tomorrow, I will get back to "The Round Table Meeting of 1989" piece and post a few photos.

No comments: