Wednesday, August 12, 2009

30-Minute Necklaces.

I found out today that my eco wear necklace/pendant proposal was accepted for 30-Minute Necklaces, an upcoming Lark Books publication.


Here is a brief description from the Lark Books submission page about the book:

"Are you a skilled and imaginative jewelry designer who is up for a challenge? Great! Your mission is to design a necklace or pendant that can be made…start to finish…in 30 minutes flat.

30-Minute Necklaces will showcase more than 50 incredibly stylish step-by-step projects that can be created without investing too much of a valuable commodity—time! The selected designs will be modern and sophisticated and encompass many different styles and techniques. The common denominator will be fast projects that look terrific!"

I am really excited that my eco wear necklace/pendant made it in! This evening, I am off to the Preview Party at the PONCHO Invitational Fine Arts Exhibition. Tomorrow I'll post more on the PONCHO Invitational Fine Art Auction.

No comments: