Tuesday, August 25, 2009

back.

I can't believe it has been so long since my last post. I am sorry that I didn't get around to writing some posts last week like posting photos from the Hick Party. However, I have been super busy with studio work, filling orders, and preparing for my powerpoint presentation at the Tacoma Art Museum. I guess I just needed a little break from blogging, but I am back.

I had a nice surprise last week, when I logged into etsy and saw that my Words (Si/No)- Earrings were on the frontpage of Etsy. The collection had been put together by an someone from Etsy adminstration the theme of the collection was: found browsing through Etsy's categories.

About a week and a half ago, we also had the urban glam photo shoot which included my 80's revisited series. It was so neat to see everything coming together so well. I had a chance to help out at the photo shoot and it was a complete blast. We shot basically all day. Anyhow, I will tell you more about it in Thursday's post with pictures and all! Here is a little behind the scenes preview:

While tomorrow's post will finally include all the wonderful images from the Hick Party that were taken by Julie Watts, Stepheni Mason, and Christy Pelland.

No comments: